Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pictures Together

Today was one of those days where I should have said to myself:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; The courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference.

I usually do okay with this until you get to the part where it says the wisdom to know the difference.  Feeling a little defeated today after work I was looking forward to spending sometime with my kids.  As soon as I walked in the door Titan greeted me with a question.  "Can I go to Pa Hauger's?"  Humm, nice to see you too!

My day did take a turn for the better, here is a little look:

You see Titan isn't really big on taking pictures with his sister.  Liddy looks scared, as she should, in the beginning.  Then we get somewhat of a smile from both kids.  Soon after however, Titan is contemplating his exit strategy.  Then, yes, she is down...but thankfully safely on the couch, not the floor!

No comments: