Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Blog

I started my blog “The Story of Four” a few weeks ago. I have been humbled and inspired by the messages from those who are reading. My first thoughts of starting a blog were to document my day to day events for the main purpose of having a record of our lives to share someday with my children. So the fact that so many of you are reading and have taken the time to commented on the blog, sent me messages, and “harassed” my husband in public (his words not mine) I thank you very much.


One thing I mentioned in my opening blog is that you may hear a political rant from me from time to time. Well, over the past few weeks watching and reading about the healthcare debate, listening to all the misinformation out there and knowing people who fight day and night for healthcare coverage I have decided to start a second blog. The intent, mainly therapy for myself to have a venue to vent, the goal, to always seek the truth, the facts, to put things into perspective, and to “be the change I wish to see in the world.”

Here is the beginning for those of you who wish to read. 
 
 http://memyselfandpolitics.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

pam Williams said...

I cannot get to new blog from the link...help?