Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"She looks like a boy."

So today I dressed Liddy in what I thought was a very cute outfit. It was blue and white. Tonight when she was sitting in her blue bouncy seat that was a hand-me-down from Titan, Travis and Titan both said, “She looks like a boy.” Really?! I thought, the blue and white outfit had butterflies and bows on it! I would have taken a picture so you could judge for yourself, but before I could grab my camera, Liddy did what Liddy does. Made a mess of the clothes she was wearing. Since there is already one picture of my daughter in poopy pants on the internet (Life By The Mill) I decided to not post another! And let’s just say that might have been the first and the last time she wears her “boy” outfit. I must admit however, at a glance from across the room, with no bow in her hair, she did look just like Titan! 

No comments: