Thursday, April 15, 2010

How did I get here?

Driving home today I had one of those, “How did I get here?” kind of moments. I’m not talking about the, “I know I just drove home and I don’t remember it moments”, but rather a kind of moment where you stop and say, “I never saw this path for my life and I am not even sure how this all happened.” If you haven’t had one of the moments then maybe I am just crazy. I am not sure if it is because how fast time flies or just some other reason, but it seems that sometimes life just catches up with me and I have this overwhelming feeling of awe at how things happen. Regardless of how it happened, or my lack of vision of it, I am glad I am here. Glad I am living this life, with my kids and my husband.

Just my deep thought for the day (Maybe it is the lack of sleep catching up with me! Between my fussy baby, my snoring husband, and my overwhelming urge to drink caffeine right before bed, I haven’t gotten a good night’s sleep all week!)

No comments: