Monday, April 26, 2010

Green Beans!

Tonight was our first attempt at baby food. I say “our” because Grandma Benna already fed her yogurt and Mamaw Connie a gummy bear and a marshmallow bunny.

(Dear future grandchildren: I promise to not feed you anything before your mommy and daddy have and I promise not to give you junk food. You may not like me for it, but someday you will understand.)
So needless to say Liddy wasn’t real thrilled with the idea of eating green beans!
(I really can’t say that I blame her.)


She was all about it at first, she almost came out of the seat!


But then she tasted it.  I really can't say for sure how much she actually ate.  I am pretty sure she had more on the bib, her clothes, the seat and the counter than she actually kept in her mouth. 

Maybe we will try again tomorrow night.  I did notice that Travis didn't attempt to eat the left over food.  Which is something he tried to do with Titan.  Even he, "Mr. I can't let it go to waste" couldn't eat the baby food!  You know it must be bad if that is the case.

4 comments:

Carri said...

Maybe if you dropped it in the floor he would have ate it! LOL I still can't get over that...it's not normal to eat onion rings off of the floor at White Castle...White Castle of all places! EEEWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

In my defense, it was a dot...a dot of yogurt on her bottom lip--Be glad it wasn't a two-liter of mountain dew! LOL

Kelly said...

Well one thing is for sure, Travis is not normal! And mom...in your case if might not be mountian dew but I am sure it will be something equally as bad, just give it time!

Mrs. Banister said...

My mom took Porter to the Dairy Queen not too long ago and got him an ADULT small strawberry sundae! Porter stays with his grandparents all week, so needless to say, he gets whatever he wants. I picked him up the other day, and he had ROOT BEER in his sippy cup!!! Gotta love the grandparents!