Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I forgot...again!

So I won’t be receiving the “Mother of The Year” award this year. (or ever) Titan had preschool today and I left his backpack and folder at home. Oops! I guess you could consider this good since it is April and it’s the first time I have forgotten the backpack. I said “could” because if you factor in all the other things I have forgotten, it is not good. Let’s see, a quick rundown of things I have forgotten for Titan this year: Socks, underwear, pants, shirts, shoes. That’s just clothes. (So glad Jaxson and Titan are the same size, I don’t know what poor Liddy is going to do!) I also forgot that it was umbrella day at preschool, for the day they learned the letter U. Luckily Carri stepped up and gave him a beautiful pink umbrella to take. I am so glad it is just preschool and the kids haven’t figured out how to make fun of him for having a pink umbrella…yet. These are just the things I can remember that I forgot. I am sure there are many more that I will never even know about!

When I asked Titan tonight if he forgot his backpack today he said, “No, you did!” I said, “I know buddy, I am sorry.” He said, “It’s okay mommy I don’t need a backpack.” I think his reassurance made me feel even worse as I pictured him walking into preschool with the IU reusable bag that I pack the kids stuff in to take to Carri’s. Poor kid. I guess it’s time to teach Titan to get his own things ready. He would probably have a better chance of having what he needs that way!

1 comment:

Carri said...

In my defense, I would have sent a different color, but that was the only one I had! Besides he looked cute with that pink umbrella!