Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yes, that was my child screaming through your dinner last night.

Last night we decided to have family "out to dinner" night.  Usually, it is Titan I have to worry about, not Liddy.  He is usually the one who I have to tell to be quite, sit still, sit down, etc. etc.  Liddy is usually my angel child, the one who sits there in her seat taking it all in.  She is always looking at everyone, smiling, and happy.  Not last night.  Last night Liddy decided to act like a total terror.  She wasn't happy, she wouldn't sit in her chair, she tossed a bowl on the floor, her squeal of displeasure could be heard throughout the restaurant.  I could go on and on but you get the idea.  You know the kid, the one, that before you have kids you think, my gosh can’t you control your kid!  And now that you have kids, you think, thank goodness that’s not my kid acting like that.  Yep, that was the one, her name is Liddy and she is very sorry you couldn’t enjoy your dinner last night, maybe next time.     

1 comment:

Carri said...

Thanks for that. It's nice to know I'm not the only one goes through it. And to be totally honest with you, I laughed as soon as I read this and thought "glad it wasnt' mine for once." lol