Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day!

Today marked snow day number 7!  I have to admit it is a special feeling knowing that the snow is falling and school is canceled and you don’t have to go out into the cold, cold world.  My morning was spend cuddling on the couch with my two favorite kids…that is until Titan wanted to play with his cars and Liddy found her doll baby.  Then they were over mom, and quite honestly, probably would have been delighted if I had said I had to go to work, and they were going to Carri’s!  But, for one moment, we were warm and cozy on the couch far, far away from the cold snow….The rest of the day I spent cleaning and the kids spent making messes! 

1 comment:

Carri said...

You're back!! I thought you had long forgot about the blogging world! lol And don't worry Jax asked this morning when Titan was coming back...my kids have no interest in me either!