Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our New House

I decided that if I actually wrote about this, and posted in on the web, where someone, anyone, could potentially see it that it might actually happen.  For the past 7 years Travis and I have been talking about building a house. I would say that it would be safe to say, that not even one week has gone by, that we haven’t talked about it.  Yet, after 7 years of talking about it, it still hasn’t happened.  I really don’t know why other than we are never on the same page.  It is either the location, the style, the amount of money, etc.  Right now we have come closer to ever to being, maybe not on the same page, but at least in the same book!  Right now the plan is to build onto our existing house.  The question is can we turn this….


Into…....................this?  I have my doubts but we will see. 

No comments: