Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bedtime Stories

Somehow I have managed to go from reading bedtime stories to listening to them! 
Tonight Titan asked if he could read me a bedtime story.  Sure, I said.  I ran to grab my camera and quickly started recording.  Unfortunately, my memory card ran out before he finished the story but you get the idea.  I love it that he is starting to read, but I hate it that it means he is growing up. 

Here is a picture of him holding his first book.

He is very proud of it!  I am pretty sure that everyone we know has now heard him read it! 


2 comments:

Carri said...

The camera must have died right before he said "and she's my most favorite teacher EVER!" hahaha

Stephanie said...

That is so cute! HE is getting so big. Can't wait to see him and Liddy and let the kids play. It is amazing how fast they grow up!!