Monday, May 17, 2010

Liddy's Big Week!

It has been busy in our household, from family pictures to T-Ball games to birthday parties it seems like we haven’t been home for a second. The busiest hands down has been Liddy. She is now sitting up all by herself and we officially have forward motion! Yes, instead of just going backwards she can move forward, but just a little and I don’t think it could be considered out and out crawling but more like stretching and pulling herself forward. I am sure it won’t be long till we can officially call it crawling! It makes me sad and happy at the same time. Where did my newborn go? Maybe most impressive, and a little disappointing, is she is now saying da da da, once I swear it was a full Daddy! Why is it always dada, not mama?! I mean really we are the ones who carry them for 9 months and give birth you think at least we could be their first word!



And last, but not least, Liddy attended her very first birthday party yesterday. Chloe turned one. Happy Birthday Chloe! It was the first time that Chloe, Bell, and Liddy had all been together at the same time so we decided to try and get a picture of the three of them. Well, let’s just say that it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I am not sure which was more funny the babies or the adults trying to get the babies to look at the camera and smile! I would love to post some pictures BUT, I lost my camera somewhere! So fingers crossed in the near future I will find it and post some adorable pictures of those 3 sweet little girls!

1 comment:

Carri said...

Sadly she said da da da all day here today. But I kept saying mama back to her, so I'm working on her for ya! LOL I remember wanting that to be my kids first word so bad, so that's why I kept saying it to her. I was hoping I could call you and tell you she said it today! HA! I will keep working on her!!